Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Princess of Polish..Eye C U nail art


( Eye) C U.
The Princess was at the mall, looking for something to do...
when the handsome young frog said I C U.
( oh, how the princess wished the frog would stop following her!)
I don't know whats going on with my camera but, my pictures keep looking like crap. Anywhoo...
This mani looks so much better in person. The base color a bright neon PINK called Pool Party by China Glaze. The color is amazing. I am going to add it to my list of cool colors. I used stripe rite black, white and for the eyes.


Why does my thumb color looks ?
Its Shellac!!!!
The other day, I painted my thumb with Shellac by Creative Nail Design. Shellac is a UV color coat the company says will last at least 14 days without chipping! Shellac has no drying time and is supper shinny. I been seeing Shellac ads in the Nail Magazines for a while. I've had a hard time getting my hands on the stuff due to the high demand for the product. I know a lot of do-it-yourselves have stopped going to the salon but, this may be the reason to find your way back. I am going to do a detailed post soon but, until then if you want to learn more about Shellac you can check out the CND website. FYI, I painted the eye balls on top of my Shellac. I removed the eyeballs and the Shellac Gel coat is still as nice and shinny as the day I put it on ( so cool).

1 comment:

Thanks for the note. I really appreciate your comment!