Saturday, December 5, 2009

Make-up Mani

The Princess of Polish
Make-up Mani
...When the princess took some things out of her purse, a make-up mani came out first!.....

Earlier today, as I was cleaning out my purse I realised that this would make a really cute mani. I had a bottle of Clean and Clear make-up remover. I also has some MAC eye shadows & lipstick. I also have a bottle of Pearl Blue nail polish by Entity.

Polish Used:

Entity Polish : yellow, orange, green,blue pearl.

Opi Polish: That's Berry Darling (main nail color), Do you lilac it.

Stripe Rite : Black & White

The Princess!



16 comments:

  1. This is so cute !!! Great idea and great work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How delightful! Much lighter to wear those items on your nails than tote them in your purse. ;) The painted lips with the lipstick together is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is too cute, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! i wish i was goo like u in making some hand painting design!! u rock girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Princess of Polish working her magic, as always! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOu have out done your self again! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your designs! :) This is great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's gotta be one of your cutest designs ever, I'm in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is cute, you are so creative

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! It's so cute. Wish I would have seen it prior to the holidays. I would have tried to re-create it for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY!! I just found your blog and I LOVE Et! Hope your foot gets better soon and you blog some more of your art :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great design!

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the note. I really appreciate your comment!