Friday, July 3, 2009

The Princess and The Pink Ladybug: Nail Art



...The Princess was excited, the gardener just shrugged, when he brought in the morning flowers they were filled with pink ladybugs!.....




I love pink ( what princess doesn't )! I decided to paint ladybugs but, wanted to put my own twist on them, so I used pink voltage by China Glaze ( what's new). I thinks kids and adults would love this mani. I know when I go out people are always stopping me and telling me how cool they look. I am a licensed manicurist and while I love acrylics, I enjoy working more with natural nails. A lot of people think they only way to decorate their nails are with acrylics but , I believe you can have really cute natural nails.

4 comments:

  1. Pink ladybugs! :D
    Your mani is soooo adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink also. This is just so cute!! Your nail art is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the note. I really appreciate your comment!