Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Zebra Nails w/ french tips Nail Art




Zebra Nails w/ french tips
I know Zebra nails have been done but, I really wanted to put my spin on them. I typically , do the stripes in another direction. I have this really nice zebra chair and the strips are drawn this way. I think these nails look great with any french style tip . In this photo I used CHINA GLAZE, Turn up the Turquoise for the tips.








This is a picture of the Zebra Nails on my daughter. I usually paint them in this direction. She loved them....





5 comments:

  1. s0o0o cutee
    loviinnn your blog hun itz g0rjuz
    take care hun
    mwaaah x0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, for the kind words. I really appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE ZEBRA PRINT..AND WITH THE COLOR GREEN LOOKS SOOO PRETTY...
    LOVES THE BLOG

    ASHLEYNICOLEONLINE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving these zebra stripes. The French tip in Turn Up Turquoise really makes this look. Your daughters pedicure is so cute. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love...love...love this! I in awe of how talented you are!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the note. I really appreciate your comment!